Convenient! Take the high-speed railway with ID card
Our news (Intern Wang Qiao Zhao qingneng, Miao Guoqiang, an urban news reporter) on December 5, the urban news reporter learned from Guiyang station of China Railway Chengdu Bureau Group Corporation that since December 5, the electronic ticket business will be piloted in nine stations under the jurisdiction of the station, including Guiyang North, Guiyang East, Longdongbao, longlibei, Guiding County, Duyun East, Sandu County, Rongjiang, Congjiang, etc, Including all "D, G" head EMU trains with departure station and arrival station running in the above pilot stations. Passengers who buy e-ticket to take the EMU train can enter the station, check the ticket, check in the train and leave the station directly with the ticket purchasing Certificate (such as ID card), and the railway transport enterprise will no longer issue paper ticket.
It is understood that the implementation of e-ticket application is another measure taken by the railway department to improve passenger service quality and passenger travel experience by using information and intelligent technology. After the implementation of e-ticket, there will be a series of changes in the process of ticket purchase, in and out of the station, boarding, reimbursement, refund and endorsement, mainly reflected in:
(1) when buying tickets, the passengers who buy tickets through 12306 website can print or download the ticket information sheet by themselves; the railway department will provide the ticket information for the passengers who buy tickets through the station window and automatic ticket machine Please check the information on the spot. It should be noted that if you need to receive ticket information or train operation change information, you can register your mobile phone number when purchasing tickets. At the same time, the passenger can choose whether to print the ticket information sheet or not. It is only used as a reminder of the passenger's ticket purchase information, not as a travel voucher or reimbursement voucher.
(2) when entering and leaving the station, the passenger can complete the real name system verification and in and out station ticket checking procedures by presenting the original valid identity card of the passenger used in ticket purchase with the self-service gate.
(3) when taking the train, the passenger shall take the seat according to the carriage number and seat number displayed in the ticket information. When the train staff check the ticket, the passenger shall show the original valid ID card used in ticket purchase. It should be noted that passengers who buy discount tickets need to carry relevant preferential certificates (such as student ID card, disabled soldier ID card, etc.) for inspection.
(4) for reimbursement, the passenger can print the electronic ticket reimbursement voucher at the ticket selling window (automatic ticket vending machine) of the station with the original valid ID card used during ticket purchase within 30 days before and after the date of departure.
(5) when refunding and changing tickets, passengers who use electronic payment method to purchase tickets can go through the procedures of refunding and changing tickets through 12306 website or the window designated by the station; passengers who use cash method to pay or have printed reimbursement vouchers can only go to the window designated by the station.
it is reported that the pilot work of e-ticket under the jurisdiction of Chengdu Bureau Group Co., Ltd. includes 33 stations including Guiyang Guangzhou passenger dedicated line, Xicheng passenger dedicated line, Chengdu Leshan east section of Chengdu Guiyang passenger dedicated line and Emeishan line. At the same time, it will continue to be in panzhou, Pu'an County, Guanling, Anshun West, Pingba south, guiding north, Kaili south, Sansui, Tongren south, Luohuang south, Qijiang East, Zhuoshui East, Tongzi north, Tongzi East, Loushan south, Zunyi, Zunyi south, Xifeng, Xiuwen County, Shizhu County, Fengdu, Fuling north, Changshou on the Shanghai Kunming high speed line, Chongqing Guiyang line, Chongqing Chengdu Yuxi line and Jiyu line from December 10 24 stations in Beihai and Zhusha ancient town pilot the implementation of e-ticket business.